==WARNING==

This is the blog of a delusional spaz who is probably going to be talking about music she likes & other such odd things. Including her insanity.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Official Blog of a Basket Case Fall Child Daughter of Dani California and Mr. Self-Destruct At 10:15 On A Saturday Night Who Is Ghost

I hope you get the message from my title.
I'm a HUGENORMOUS fan of
AFI
Nine Inch Nails
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Green Day
The Cure
and I Am Ghost

I'm female, an undisclosed teenage age (14), who live in an undisclosed American desert (AND THAT INCLUDES MEXICO AND CANADA YOU FREAKS!)
I'm in love with Davey Havok, Billie Joe Armstrong, Trent Reznor, and Anthony Kiedis and I have a thing for singers. I sing, too, and scream.

That's all folks

~~~~cLoUdY hAvOqK~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment