==WARNING==

This is the blog of a delusional spaz who is probably going to be talking about music she likes & other such odd things. Including her insanity.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Rant.

Ugh.

I'm finally over Phoenixfeather.
But now I have a crush on Silver. My female best friend who hates me.

Not to mention, I can't talk to anyone at school about this. If I came out to my friends, well...

Toki would wig out. She's a Conservative Republican. Against gay marriage. Her words: "I think it's a choice and that gay marriage is stupid."
I wanted to say, "was it your choice to be attracted to Allen (her boyfriend)? It's not a choice, is it? But even if it is, so is religion. So is getting a, say, Jewish marriage also stupid?"
She;d also accidentally say something.

Jaden would either tell everyone or a few people who would tell everyone. If she kept it a secret, then if I ever get on her bad side, she WOULD make sure everyone knew. And I live in the state where John McCain is from, where some people think that Obama is the Anti-Christ. I'd be driven out of town with torches and pitchforks if everyone knew I'm bisexual.

AND NO IT IS NOT A PHASE! I AM NOT DOING THIS TO FIT IN! GOD PEOPLE.

I just want someone outside of the LGBTQ youth group I go to to talk to, ya know?

~CloudyHavoqk/SukiSelfDestruct

No comments:

Post a Comment